WHS Halo PVCu profiles are extruded to the highest standards. Both the WHS Halo Rustique Sculptured and WHS Halo System 10 Chamfered profiles and used in the manufacture of Casement windows, Tilt & Turn windows and French windows.
Compact frame sections reflect the slim sightlines of traditional timber windows, concealing up to 5 enclosed chambers. These offer more rigidity, reduce heat transference and offer extra protection for steel reinforcements.
- 70mm frame depth – front to back – on all products
- Internally and externally glazed casement – System 10
- 28mm single leg bead, scotia, ovolo or flat
- Fully feature grooved – all colours
- Both Systems have co-extruded low-line gaskets throughout
- Concealed gearing to all Tilt & Turn windows
- Astragal bar option available
- Sculptured dedicated french window mullion – with end caps
- 5 standard colours available on Rustique
- 5 standard colours available on System 10
- Full suite of ancillaries
- Designed to accept the latest hardware innovations