Rehau PVCu profiles are extruded to the highest standards. The Rehau Total 70 System is available in both Total 70 Chamfered and Total 70 Sculptured profiles and used in the manufacture of Casement windows, Tilt & Turn windows and French windows.
Compact frame sections reflect the slim sightlines of traditional timber windows, concealing up to 5 enclosed chambers. These offer more rigidity, reduce heat transference and offer extra protection for steel reinforcements.
- 70mm frame depth – front to back – on all products
- Internally glazed casement
- 28mm single leg bead, sculptured or flat
- Fully feature grooved – all colours
- Pre-inserted black low-line gaskets throughout
- Concealed gearing to all Tilt & Turn windows
- Run through sash horns available on Total 70 in all colours
- Astragal bar option available
- 9 standard colours available on Total 70 Sculptured including on white options
- 7 standard colours available on Total 70 Chamfered including on white options
- Sash horns in white, woodgrain or sprayed colours
- Full suite of ancilliaries
- Designed to accept the latest hardware innovations