Rehau uPVC profiles are extruded to the highest standards. The Rehau 706 System is a used in the manufacture of standard front and back doors including stable doors and French doors.
Compact frame sections conceal 6 enclosed chambers. These offer more rigidity, reduce heat transference and offer extra protection for steel reinforcements.
• 70mm frame depth front to back
• Internal beaded
• 28mm single leg bead, sculptured or flat
• Fully feature grooved – all colours
• 8 point high security hook locking system, 6 pin anti-drill cylinder
• Cylinder guards and one piece keep
• Colour suited PVD finished hardware
• Low threshold options, 15mm aluminium for wheelchair access
• Fully adjutsable 3 directional suited door flag hinges “double knuckle”
• Keyed alike cylinders to all french doors
• Continuous laser cut steel used in all doors
• Pre-inserted low-line gaskets throughout
• Screw on drip bar – chamfered
• 7 standard colours available on Total 70 C, 9 on Total 70 S – including on white options