1. Depending on the look you choose, your columns can be wide or narrow, full height or sit on a low wall. They could also be situated at the rear corners too, against the wall of your home and inbetween frames on each side of door openings. The choice is yours.
2. You can choose from a distinctive Loggia colour palette of classic white, landmark green, pure cream, and urban grey to complement or contrast with your existing colour scheme. Consider bespoke colours too.
3. The addition of a Classic Cornice is a stunning option that can really add to the individual style to your new Loggia. The elaborate detailing adds height and presence and produces a spectacular impression of design finesse and inherent warmth.
4. There are a number of wall and glazing options. Enjoy a choice of French or bi-folding doors, full height glazing or window frames which sit on a dwarf wall. Factor in window design flexibility including frame options in casement style or vertical sliders, double or triple glazed.
5. Additional detailing is available at the base of the full height Loggia columns, with a range of options to personalise your new living space and to harmonise with pathways and landscaping.
6. Choose from a simple elegant cladding infill or select the fluted infill for additional embellishment and more refin